Feel free to download the webinar slides here, or watch it on demand through this link.
Join us for a webinar on the FuelEU Maritime Regulation, taking effect in 2025. This event will go deep into the practicalities and implications of FuelEU Maritime for the industry and help you prepare for the new requirements. We will explore the necessary steps companies must take to align with these new regulations. A panel discussion will provide diverse perspectives on how FuelEU Maritime is steering the European maritime sector towards a decarbonized future and answer questions from the audience. This webinar is an opportunity for industry professionals to gain valuable insights and engage in a forward-thinking dialogue on this critical new regulation for the future of alternative fuels in the maritime sector. The webinar will feature a presentation by the European Commission – DG-MOVE, alongside experts from the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping.
Join this event and:
- Learn about how your company will need to prepare to comply with the regulation.
- Understand options for compliance.
- Plan ahead to take advantage of rewards for overcompliance.
- Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
- European Commission Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport (DG-MOVE)
- Ricardo Batista, Policy Officer, DG-MOVE, European Commission
- Hans Peter Geisler, National Expert in Professional Training, DG-MOVE, European Commission
- Joe Bettles, Analyst Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
- Ratna Nataliani, Sustainability Manager for Hapag Lloyd, and Secondee to Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
- Pernille Palmelund Sørensen, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping